Each session is a personalized blend of tools I’ve accumulated from over 20 years as a therapist. My unique counselling approach helps you figure out the changes you need to make to feel greater peace, joy & confidence.
We need a little something to get through life. These self-led online courses and meditations have been lovingly created to help you with everything from anxiety, stress, sleep, increasing well-being and more.
My meditation practice is a reflection of my relationship to life. These free meditations are an offering to you and your family. I hope they bring you peace, and release, and in the case of the sleep meditations...blissful nights of rest!
My role as a psychotherapist is to help you move through life with greater courage, clarity & compassion.
My practice includes individual counselling, online courses and training for professionals. My work creates a warm, focused space, where self-compassion & personal growth can occur.
“As a mother of 2 daughters, wife & counsellor I have learned that the best approach to life is ; learn to open to (and cope with) the unexpected, be compassionate wherever possible & give yourself what you want most for your loved ones.”
- Degree in Psychology with Specialized training in Depression & Anxiety
- Attachment Based Therapeutic approach with training in Emotionally Focused Individual Therapy
- Specialized training in Brainspotting, a Neurobiological approach to improving well-being and healing difficult emotions
- Member of the OACCPP (Ontario Association of Consultants, Counsellors, Psychometrists & Psychotherapists)
- Graduate Certificate in Solution-Focused Therapy
Registered Psychotherapist with the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO.CA)
- Experienced Mindfulness teacher & Certified Yoga & Meditation Teacher, teaching since 1997
- Published author & International trainer for other professionals
- Certificates in Birth Trauma Healing, and Birth Art, Advanced Birthing From Within
- Childbirth Mentor
- Check out this great local review on Mommy Connections.